JellyPoi 24 is an entire pixel body poi with a soft case, unique spiral geometry with 3 rows of LEDs, located from edge to edge, no dead zones and 24 pixels high.
The soft case effectively protects you and poi during impacts and bumps, preserving the unique clarity of the pattern in the loop, while having increased brightness, which is now 2.25x more than in the JellyPoi 16 model.
Upload your pictures, texts, emoji, logos, patterns and effects - directly from Mobile App from your phone! Programming is carried out in Ignis application on your mobile phone. This also makes your phone a remote controller for your JellyPoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from phone (available for Android and iOS).
Adaptive balance for performing tricks of any complexity. The center of gravity of JellyPoi 24 is located at the very end, and the system of channels with surface weight distribution will make the balance perfect for you personally. Adjust poi's weight from 115 to 195 g (4-6.9 oz.) and knob handles from 5 to 35 g (0.2-1.2 oz.) to yourself using additional weights from the kit.
Soft JellyKnobs handles protect your hands from bruises when throwing. Designed according to the recommendations of our top spinners and resemble jelly in elasticity.
Turn on the high-brightness mode for stage performances, or when there is insufficient dimming. LEDs become twice bright, compared to other models of pixel poi.
This modification includes also programmable Ignis Pixel knobs – your spinning is twice dazzling!
Ignis Pixel knob is not just a glowing ball. It's complete programmable device working the same way as all Ignis props. Upload your own images into the knob the same way as into the poi. You can compose up to 4 customized timelines from uploaded pictures. Totally you can upload up to 126 single pictures. For your convenience, initially you get the device with already uploaded library of pictures.
Choose from three configurations - Basic, Smart, or Ultimate.
The Smart version additionally includes:
- training statistics in the mobile app: the time of using props, the number of turns, throws, falls, calories spent, etc., made during the entire time working with your poi;
- image stabilization: retains width and position of an image in the air while spinning. Makes amusing illumination when the poi are untouched;
- new version of JellyKnobs with steel ball bearings: feel free to do orbitals and other tricks that require swivels. The bearings are installed inside the Knob, and do not interfere with performing tricks at all, unlike the external swivels on most other pois;
- new Ignis Pixel Knobs 5 Smart with steel ball bearings.
Ultimate version contains all features of Smart version, but also has:
- Extended battery capacity: works 35% longer than Basic and Smart version;
- JellyKnobs with ceramic stainless bearings (instead of steel);
- New Ignis Pixel Knobs 5 Ultimate with ceramic stainless bearings.
*The color of the knobs may differ from the one shown in the photo. Please specify if necessary.
*Tricks count - throws, drops, stalls is still beta and may be not accurate. It will be improved with updates.